Help us to Help You
- If you think you may have a warranty claim you will need the purchase receipt to verify the date of purchase.
- Machine type and model number
- A clear account of what you think the issue might be
- If it is a technical issue and you know that it occurred because of something you have done we recommend you be upfront with your communication. If you your unaware of how it occurred thats ok, but given we know our machines inside and out, through experience we are aware of every technical or user created issue that exists and how it can occur.
- Instruction Manuals
- FAQ Page
- DIY Maintenance Manuals
- Product Information Pages
- Recipe Pages
- LadyShips YouTube Page
- Phone us
- Email us; or
- Message us through Facebook, but we recommend using the phone if it’s urgent
Gaining the utmost out of your purchase as a customer is just important to us as it is to you. Our business survives and thrives as a result of your overall satisfaction with us as a company.
It’s easy enough to be satisfied with a product or service when its working, but you really find out a about a company when something goes wrong or it is damaged knowingly or unknowingly.
- Can you get parts?
- Can you get support?
- How long will it take?
- Does it cost a fortune to repair?
- Can I do the repair myself?
These are just a few of the questions that people ask us when they purchase a machine from us, and thankfully we can answer yes to these and many more questions, all of which add to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
With the release of this website we have have done our best to raise the bar even higher and higher so that you knot only feel conformable with your purchase, but excited and inspired to share your experiences with your family and friends.
And please if you have any positive experiences you would like to share with us and our customers we would love to hear from you by phone email or social media.