Upon dispatch of your item, you will be emailed freight tracking details which will allow you to trace your delivery online. Online notices are updated on a 24 hourly basis, which means notifications may be behind the real time. We primarily use Australia Post, who have proven to be efficient, reliable and to your door. Occasionally however we may use a courier service in which case we will notify you if this occurs. There are a couple the advantages to using Australia Post;
- If your not home they will leave a card which will notify you of where you can pick it up.
- 99% of the time the pick up point is your local Post Office, which means you don’t have to drive halfway across town to get it.
- We can send to a P.O. Box if you have one, with a courier you can’t.
- Australia Post is nation wide.
- Insurance is available on request.